What you need:
- a strip of lace or lace trim that is long enough to cover your phone case
- masking tape
- clear or solid color phone case
- a flat foam brush — available at Reprographics
- acrylic paint in the color(s) of your choice — available at Reprographics
- matte protective finishing spray – available at Reprographics
- Lay the lace across the back of your phone case and tape it securely on the underside using your masking tape. Make sure it’s nice and tight with no gaps.
- Dip your brush in your paint and liberally apply it to the back of your phone case over the lace. Use an up and down motion so you don’t over saturate the lace and smudge the design but make sure you see that the paint has gotten through the holes of the lace in the more open areas of the fabric. Repeat with your other colors if you’re using more than one. Let dry completely.
- Carefully remove the lace and spray your dry phone case with the matte protective spray – this will ensure that it won’t chip. And done!
This is what it looks like:
Reprinted from www.mrkate.com